While Adelaide Insurance Services has changed it’s name to Cornmarket Insurance Services for all other Valued Groups, the Adelaide brand will remain for it’s motorcyclists. If you’re a motorbike customer, you’ll continue to receive great service and value for money with Adelaide Motorbike Insurance.
UK and Republic of Ireland bikers, insure your bike with Adelaide Motorbike Insurance and you’ll deal directly with our dedicated motorbike team. Many of them are bikers; all of them are experts in motorbike insurance.
We’re all about getting you the best deal and, because we specialise in motorbike insurance, we can offer products that deliver great benefits for you. That’s why readers of Ride magazine named us the UK’s favourite motorbike broker.
Get in touch to find out what discounts and benefits we can offer you.
Local Grand Prix stars Jeremy McWilliams and Natalie Kane have launched the search for Ireland’s top bike racers in 2014. The winners will be revealed at the Adelaide Motorbike Awards at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Belfast on January 23 in the New Year.Read more
Adelaide Insurance Services has changed it’s name to Cornmarket Insurance Services but the Adelaide brand will remain for it’s motorcyclists.
Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance
Adelaide Motorbike Insurance is a trading brand of Cornmarket Insurance
Services Ltd, which is a subsidiary of Irish Life who since January 2008,
own 100% of the equity in Cornmarket.
• At Adelaide Motorbike Insurance we act as a motorcycle insurance broker
for our customers, meaning we’ve done all the legwork for our customers
by constantly analysing a large number of reputable product providers on
the market, to find you the best value for money motorcycle insurance.
• All our locally based Consultants are qualified motorcycle insurance Advisors
and we pride ourselves on being advice driven rather than sales driven.
• Many of our team members are bikers themselves, to help make the process
easier for you!
• We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and Central Bank
of Ireland for the conduct of business rules. This means we are obliged to
always give motorcyclists the best advice that strictly complies with their regulations.
• We satisfy a broad range of motorcycling needs
• Our claims teams are locally based in the UK and Ireland -
for when it
• Multi-rider or multi-bike policies are available.
• European breakdown cover is also available.
• Plus, FREE European travel cover up to 90 days.
• We reward bikers with further motorbike insurance discounts when they’ve
successfully completed additional training such as BikeSafe (BikeSafe
and Bikesafe.ie for Irish bikers) the IAM’s Advanced Riding test or